Free Records Search and Public Records Directory
Your Portal to Finding Public Records

Home > Free Resources > Free Government Public Record Sites

Military Sites

Military service records are kept by the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) which is under the jurisdiction of the National Archives and Records Administration. The Military Branch sites are listed below.