Free Records Search and Public Records Directory
Your Portal to Finding Public Records

Free State Public Record Sites

National Start Page for State, County, and City Sites

(Organized by State, Select Below)

Public Record Search Tip...
Vermont UCC Records
UCC Division, Secretary of State,  UCC searches available free at Search by debtor or business name.      Other Options: Download database from the web. The data file is in a self extracting, IBM compatible, generic dbf format. Als, download the last 30 days of images in a ZIP format.

Taken from BRB's Public Record Research System